When unwelcome water leads to damage, a quick and thorough response is critical, both to limit the impact and to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria.
The Indoor Air Quality division of the Environmental Protection Agency recommends, “Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.”
Raus Restoration’s water mitigation services include:
• Water extraction and dehumidifying
• Structural drying
• Pack out (removal and inventory of items for restoration or disposal)
• Disinfection and sanitization
• Odor control
• Mold and mildew prevention
• Cleaning and preserving contents
• Cleaning and restoring walls, ceilings, and flooring
• Restoring damaged structural element
Raus Restoration uses the newest proven procedures to dry your entire structure as quickly as possible, using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Moisture Meters are used to locate moisture that may not be visible or may be hidden behind walls or cabinets, so that our team can ensure that all wet materials are dry. You can rely on Raus Restoration to provide emergency response and quick professional service 24-hours a day.
We will also work with your insurance carrier to facilitate the claims process. We will provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours of notice to proceed.